Positioned in one of Hervey Bay’s most sought after locations, 76 Esplanade Point Vernon represents a rare opportunity to occupy a desirable beach front address! This character home has been completely renovated to showcase the relaxed lifestyle this Esplanade home has to offer. Every day will feel like a holiday here, enjoy entertaining all year round, a spectacular ocean outlook and the beach just a stone’s throw away!
What We love About This Property
Upper level features
• Modern kitchen complete with stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space, quality appliances and views that will make washing up a joy!
• Three bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe
• Stylish bathroom
• Boasting two living areas with the enclosed sunroom featuring louvres widows to catch the cool sea breezes
• Extra wide verandah, three sides providing the perfect place for entertaining family and friends
Lower level features
• Perfect for a dual occupancy or guest retreat featuring a kitchenette and loungeroom
• Additional bedroom with built in robe
• Modern Bathroom
• There is also a double garage with internal access to the main house
• Nestled on a generous 1,065 sqm block with great side access and ample room for a shed/ pool
• Directly across the road from the park and beautiful beach which is ideal for swimming, fishing and kayaking
• Easy walking distance to the local Point Vernon café and a short drive to restaurants, Schools, all major amenities and Hervey Bays main CBD and
If you are ready to experience the best that Esplanade living has to offer call us today to arrange an inspection today!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|