- The size of Artarmon is approximately 2.5 square kilometres.
- It has 5 parks covering nearly 6.2% of total area.
- The population of Artarmon in 2011 was 8,642 people.
- By 2016 the population was 9,513 showing a population growth of 10.1% in the area during that time.
- The predominant age group in Artarmon is 30-39 years.
- Households in Artarmon are primarily couples with children and are likely to be repaying over $4000 per month on mortgage repayments.
- In general, people in Artarmon work in a professional occupation.
- In 2011, 51.2% of the homes in Artarmon were owner-occupied compared with 47.9% in 2016.
- Currently, the median sales price of houses in the area is $2,565,000.
For property sales data in Artarmon during January - June 2018, click on the following links:
Call us for an update on the local property market and how it affects you - regardless of whether you are thinking of purchasing, selling or investing this year.
Your Artarmon specialists with over 17 years of selling experience in the suburb are:
Residential Sales Executive LREA
Residential Sales Executive
0419 335 734
0409 255 156