- The size of Naremburn is approximately 1.2 square kilometres.
- It has 6 parks covering nearly 8.4% of total area.
- The population of Naremburn in 2011 was 5,474 people.
- By 2016 the population was 5,895 showing a population growth of 7.7% in the area during that time.
- The predominant age group in Naremburn is 30-39 years.
- Households in Naremburn are primarily couples with children and are likely to be repaying over $4000 per month on mortgage repayments.
- In general, people in Naremburn work in a professional occupation.
- In 2011, 63.8% of the homes in Naremburn were owner-occupied compared with 61.8% in 2016.
- Currently the median sales price of houses in the area is $2,425,000.
For property sales data in Naremburn during January - June 2018, click on the following links:
Call us for an update on the local property market and how it affects you - regardless of whether you are thinking of purchasing, selling or investing this year.
Your Naremburn specialist is:
Residential Sales Executive
0409 255 156