- The size of Northbridge is approximately 2.7 square kilometres.
- It has 8 parks covering nearly 9.8% of total area.
- The population of Northbridge in 2011 was 5,931 people.
- By 2016 the population was 6,342 showing a population growth of 6.9% in the area during that time.
- The predominant age group in Northbridge is 40-49 years.
- Households in Northbridge are primarily couples with children and are likely to be repaying over $4000 per month on mortgage repayments.
- In general, people in Northbridge work in a professional occupation.
- In 2011, 77.3% of the homes in Northbridge were owner-occupied compared with 78.4% in 2016.
- Currently the median sales price of houses in the area is $3,585,000.
For property sales data in Northbridge during January - June 2018, click on the following links:
Call us for an update on the local property market and how it affects you - regardless of whether you are thinking of purchasing, selling or investing this year.
Your Northbridge specialist is:
Residential Sales Executive
0418 270 993
0409 255 156