- The size of Northwood is approximately 0.4 square kilometres.
- It has 4 parks covering nearly 9% of total area.
- The population of Northwood in 2011 was 907 people.
- By 2016 the population was 966 showing a population growth of 6.5% in the area during that time.
- The predominant age group in Northwood is 50-59 years.
- Households in Northwood are primarily couples with children and are likely to be repaying over $4000 per month on mortgage repayments.
- In general, people in Northwood work in a professional occupation.
- In 2011, 87.6% of the homes in Northwood were owner-occupied compared with 87.3% in 2016.
- Currently the median sales price of houses in the area is $3,220,000.
For property sales data in Northwood during January - June 2018, click on the following link:
Call us for an update on the local property market and how it affects you - regardless of whether you are thinking of purchasing, selling or investing this year.
Your Northwood specialists are:
0411 491 122
0418 270 993