AUCTION SATURDAY 12:30PM, OPEN FROM 12PM FOR REGISTRATION***
Located adjacent to Newlands Park, this expansive three-bedroom, two bathroom apartment offers the rare combination of leafy parkland views in close proximity to the very best of Crows Nest village life.
The capacious living and dining area flows to a large north-facing, full-width return balcony, with the dining area serviced by an ample kitchen. The carefully designed layout ensures maximum privacy, with the bedrooms artfully isolated from the living areas.
This apartment offers the optimum in convenience, with immediate access to a full range of dining, shopping and entertainment options, as well as rail and bus transport.
• Extravagant proportions, 150 sqm on title, in boutique block of 12 units
• Three large bedrooms, two with built-ins
• Two generous bathrooms, one with separate bath and shower
• Master bedroom adjacent to second separate bathroom
• Covered, north-facing balcony with parkland views, ideal for entertaining
• Internal laundry
• Security entrance, double lock-up garage with internal access, visitor parking
• Adjacent to the lush greenery of Newlands Park
• Stroll to Wollstonecraft or St Leonards stations
• 15 minutes from the CBD by car, train or bus
• 600 metres to the vibrant hub of Crows Nest village, in convenient proximity to St Leonards and North Sydney
Approximate Outgoings: Strata $1,418.62 pq // Council $291.00 pq // Water $150.99 pq
Approximate Sizes: Apartment including balcony 133 sqm + Double lock up garage 27 sqm = 160 sqm
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images used may be previous versions and are not necessarily current representations. Figures and details are subject to change.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||196|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|