Prized Garden Apartment & Abundant Alfresco Entertaining Opportunities
Boasting an expansive garden on title, with highly desirable, useable lawn area, a safe play area for children whilst providing multiple outdoor entertaining options.
Offering a private and very quiet position at the rear of the building, this gorgeous garden apartment is conveniently set in a cul-de-sac environment.
One not to miss, this modern security apartment building will tick all of your boxes and more.
- Tranquil garden setting, featuring spacious lawn and garden beds
- Oversize lockup garage providing further storage and easy access in a secure basement
- Living areas flow to a leafy elevated terrace and into the garden setting
- Large main bedroom with built-in robe
- Modern gas kitchen with stone benchtops and dishwasher
- Spacious bathroom with separate shower
- Split-system air-conditioning, internal laundry, gas bayonet, intercom entry
- Second bedroom or guest room/study/home office with garden outlook
- Community children’s playground and clothes drying area
- Pets with approval from the Owners’ Corporation
- Well-maintained complex of 28 apartments
Just a few minutes’ walk to Artarmon railway station and shopping village, City/Lane Cove/Chatswood buses almost at the door. The quiet and peaceful living environment is in contrast with the absolute convenience of the location.
One set of traffic lights to the City and easy access to the airport, and two sets of lights to the Lane Cove tunnel/M2.
Ideal for the buyer looking to get a foothold in the lucrative Lower North Shore property market, absolutely perfect for first home buyers, investors, downsizers and suitable as a City base for out-of-towners looking for convenience and location.
Strata Levies: $1,057.49 pq
Water Rates: $172.04 pq
Council Rates: $344.00 pq
(Incl. terrace & garden): 159 sqm
Lock-up garage: 24 sqm
TOTAL AREA: 183 sqm
Details: Pete Hammond – 0419 335 734 – [email protected]
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$1,050 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|