Sunlit security apartment with lift access
Northerly sunshine streams onto the balcony and splashes the interiors of this well-presented security apartment that’s ready to live in now and offers scope to personalise. Peacefully set to the rear of the exclusive ‘Marquis’ building with lift access and two sparkling pools, it is footsteps to Waverton’s railway station and gorgeous village shopping centre.
- Idyllic lifestyle retreat for executives and downsizers or a prime investment
- Generous light filled living space with northern aspect
- Sliding glass doors open to a sizable balcony bathed in northerly sunlight
- Modernised eat-in kitchen with electric stove and dual drawer dishwasher
- Sunny double bedroom with built-ins, modern bathroom with glass shower
- Internal laundry, air conditioning, storage cupboards, full brick construction
- Refurbished building, double-glazed windows are paid for and to be installed
- Metres to shops, IGA supermarket and eateries, stroll to harbourside parks
- Close to Crows Nest’s eateries/North Sydney’s CBD, seven minutes to city by rail
- Near level access from the auto lock-up garage, third floor, 76.8sqm on title
Approximate Outgoings: Strata $966.89 pq /Council $272.00 pq / Water $147.31 pq
Approximate Areas: Apartment including Balcony 59.9sqm + Lock up garage 16.9sqm = 76.8sqm
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images used may be previous versions and are not necessarily current representations. Figures and details are subject to change.