SOLD BY DAVID HILL – CALL 0411 491 122***
Welcome to an immaculate light filled 2 bedroom apartment in a modern security block with lift access & join the Cosmopolitan scene of the Lower North Shore.
Designer features are abundant throughout with a fresh modern palette of greys, whites & neutral tones that are complimented by stunning white plantation shutters & rich bamboo floorboards.
Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen flows to the balcony that enjoys a green leafy vista overlooking David Street.
This fabulous location is on the doorstep of the Crows Nest cafe scene, North Sydney & Sydney CBD, with major transport links moments away.
It’s a fabulous lifestyle choice & ready for you to move right in with nothing to spend.
Accommodation & features comprise of:
• Entrance hall
• Open plan living, dining & kitchen
• Quality kitchen includes pendant lighting, stone benchtops, SMEG gas stove & Miele dishwasher
• Good sized balcony overlooking leafy outlook to David Street
• Air-conditioning in living areas & ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Rich Bamboo floorboards in living areas
• Downlights throughout
• White plantation shutters throughout
• Tasteful designer wallpaper in kitchen & dining areas
• Sliding doors from living room & main bedroom to balcony
• Two good sized bedrooms enjoying soft neutral carpet underfoot with large built in wardrobes
• Linen press
• High ceilings
• Security video intercom
• Internal Laundry
• Security car space
• Storage cage
• Communal gym
• Apartment accessible internally direct from carpark with no stairs
Council $242.89 pq approx.
Water $178.11 pq approx.
Strata $1,001.70 pq approx.
Total 102 sqm
Living & Balcony 82 sqm
Parking & storage 20 sqm
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$535 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|