Positioned high up on the Eastern side of the renowned “Forum West” building by Winten Property Group, this superb apartment enjoys a sense of space with its high panelled windows & sliding glass doors.
- Living area opens onto balcony with Level 23 outlook!
- Bedroom with built-ins & access to balcony.
- Kitchen features stone & mirrored splash backs, dark stone benchtops, & new dishwasher.
- Bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles. Separate internal laundry.
- Ducted air conditioning. Indoor pool, spa, & gymnasium.
- Security building with lift access & Concierge. Video intercom.
- Approx 48sqm on title.
Approximate Outgoings: Council $349.00 pq // Water $179.06 pq // Strata $1614.51 pq
LOCATION: Perfectly located for essential services with St Leonards Station & buses right near your doorstep!
HEALTHCARE: Relax knowing you are perfectly positioned for healthcare services.
- The Forum complex has 2 pharmacies – Priceline Pharmacy & the Forum Pharmacy
- Next door to a Medical Centre, and with approx 3 mins walking distance of at least two other Medical Centres – St Leonards Medical Centre, & North Shore Medical Centre.
- Opposite the Royal North Shore Hospital, & a short drive to Mater Hospital.
LOCKDOWN SHOPPING CONVENIENCE: Just a quick to walk to shops
- 0 mins drive/3 mins walk to IGA St Leonards – and BWS
- 3 mins drive/11mins walk (850m) to Coles Supermarket
- 3 mins drive/15mins walk (1.1km) to Woolworths Crows Nest
- 6 mins drive/24mins walk (1.9km) to Harris Farms Market Cammeray
- 4 mins drive (1.4km) to First Choice Naremburn
- 8 mins drive (3.5km) to Dan Murphy’s Willoughby
(Please note- all above time/distance figures are estimates & were provided by the Vendor)
The explanation above, property photos, virtual tour and floor plan may not be a true reflection of the property. We recommend that the purchaser/s or a representative of the purchaser/s inspect the property prior to purchasing the property.