SOLD BY DAVID HILL – CALL 0411 491 122***
Perched on top of a small, boutique building of just 4, this light filled, character rich apartment will thrill Art Deco lovers and astute investors alike. An easy, level stroll to the cosmopolitan precincts of Crows Nest, Cammeray & North Sydney CBD, beautiful St Leonards Park, St Thomas Rest Park, Cammeray Golf Club and surrounded by local schools and bus transport to all points.
• Security building
• Open plan lounge / dining flows to sunny North facing balcony
• Well maintained gas kitchen
• Huge main bedroom & double 2nd bedroom with built-ins
• Modern bathroom with internal laundry
• Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout
• Sunny communal rear yard – great for entertaining
Area: 74 sqm approx.
Strata: $1,188.85 pq approx.
Water: $185.25 pq approx.
Council $265.00 pq approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$535 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|