Property ID: 19894622
This spacious tri-level town home is positioned in an ultra-convenient location within “Jardine Court” a tightly held boutique complex of only 8 homes. The flexible floor plan is sure to suit an array of discerning purchasers.
This sensational town home boasts:
• Generous bedrooms with built-in robes, reverse cycle air conditioning, main with balcony and modern fully tiled ensuite.
• Third bedroom located on top level enjoys abundant light and space provided by 2 large dormer window areas currently utilised as home office work stations. Ample storage with built-in robes and additional attic storage. Would make an ideal parent or teenage retreat. Reverse cycle air conditioning ensures year round comfort.
• The stylish kitchen features quality steel appliances including gas cook top and stone bench tops with adjoining dining.
• Spacious living area at entry level provides a sense of space and light. Offering quality timber flooring and an additional WC.
• Beautifully presented landscaped courtyard greets you from the front gate and a second flows from kitchen perfect for alfresco dining.
• Enclosed/hidden laundry and linen storage.
• Internal access offers further storage and leads to 2 security lock-up garages and additional visitor parking. Only town home with 2 car parking in the complex.
Enjoying a superb location within easy walk to vibrant hubs of Cammeray, Crows Nest, St Leonard’s Park, North Sydney CBD and harbour side attractions.
Professionals will enjoy the convenience of express buses to city and future Metro system at North Sydney. Families are well catered with numerous schooling options and the strata is pet friendly.
Entitlement – Total: 226 sqm Approx (Living 180 sqm Parking 22 sq.m & 24 sqm)
Approximate quarterly outgoings:
Strata Levies $1,108.95
Council Rates $245.93
Water Rates $178.11
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$640 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|