Stylish & Convenient
Located in a high end development this one bedroom apartment is on the 3rd floor with a leafy outlook and adjacent to Newlands Park. This executive style apartment is convenient to both St Leonards train station and the highly anticipated metro rail station and is ideally suited to professionals, first home buyers, downsizers and savvy investors.
The chic open-plan kitchen is finished in quality stone benchtops, white gloss cabinetry and stainless steel Smeg appliances. The spacious light filled living zone leads to a covered balcony ideal for entertaining. The generously sized bedroom has a mirrored built-in robe and easy access to the bathroom.
Additionally there is level lift access entry, a secure car space and ample visitor parking. Positioned for lifestyle, this exceptional offering is close to bus, train and metro transport links, four hospitals, St Leonards CBD, North Sydney CBD and Crows Nest’s bustling restaurant scene.
- Private tiled balcony captures leafy outlook, frosted glass balustrading
- Caesarstone kitchen featuring Smeg appliances, gas cooking and pantry
- Stone breakfast bench for alfresco dining with ample space for the home gourmet chef
- Stone topped vanity with mirrored above sink storage and oversized shower
- Architectural features including elevated window in living area maximising light and cross ventilation
- Beautifully maintained modern development
- High-end fixtures, reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Level lift access from secure car space and visitor parking
- Separate New York Style laundry with storage
- Security living, video intercom and same floor access to rubbish chutes
- Large storage cage located in a separate room in the garage
- Moments to the train, proposed metro rail, buses, shops, cafes and hospitals
Approximate Quarterly Outgoings -
Strata Levies $1,173.31 p/q
Council Rates $328.61 p/q
Water Rates $172.04 p/q
Unit entitlement – Total 80 sq.m, Internal 55 sq.m, Balcony 7 sq.m, Parking 13 sq.m, Storage 5 sq.m
Please contact David Hill or Hugh Macfarlan for more details
David 0411 491 122 [email protected]
Hugh 0418 270 993 [email protected]