Property ID: 19931603
SOLD – CALL DAVID 0411 491 122 OR HUGH 0418 270 993 – This extremely spacious & generous studio style one bedroom apartment (45sqm) is located within the award winning ‘Forum’ building. The prized position allows easy access to St Leonards Village and towers above St Leonard’s railway station. Supermarket, cafes, chemists etc, are conveniently located within the quality development offering very easy living.
- Open plan, spacious living/dining area flows to balcony with a North Easterly aspect
- Leafy vistas from the balcony overlooking Christie Park
- Quality stone finished kitchen equipped with gas Smeg cooktop
- Distinctly separate bedroom area equipped with oversized built-in robes offering excellent storage
- Bathroom with stone benchtop, combined bath/shower & laundry area
- 24 hour concierge on the ground floor in the security building and visitor parking availability
- Stunning indoor pool, spa and gym
- 10 minute train journey to Chatswood Westfield and the Sydney CBD at your doorstep, no need for a car!
- Brilliant opportunity for investors, first home buyers, downsizers singles and couples alike.
We welcome you to inspect this quality apartment and look forward to seeing you soon.
Strata Levies $872.55 per quarter approx.
Council Rates $344.50 per quarter approx.
Water Rates $172.04 per quarter approx.
Please call David Hill on 0411 491 122 or [email protected] for more information on this fabulous apartment.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$813 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-16 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||135|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|