SOLD AT AUCTION
Enjoying a quiet private location at the rear of “Moncur Place” a boutique complex of only 4 town homes.
Featuring a perfect North facing aspect to rear living areas accentuated via vaulted ceiling with floor to ceiling windows creating abundant natural light and sense of space.
- Master bedroom boasting large walk in robe, skylight style window and built in home office and storage behind discreet roller doors.
- Bedrooms 2 includes ample built in storage also with skylight style window
- Bedroom 3 with built in robes and a leafy outlook
- Modern and stylish bathrooms located on each level offer the luxury of heated towel rails and floor to ceiling tiling
- Quality open plan kitchen boasts integrated fridge, dishwasher and pantry, soft close cabinetry, gas cooking and caesar stone bench tops
- Living areas feature bamboo flooring and adjustable LED down lighting
- Reverse cycle air conditioning units ensure year round comfort
- Very functional laundry and under stair storage
- Undercover parking plus allocated visitor parking and additional storage rooms
- Flowing from lounge area is a private paved courtyard with gas outlet for BBQ and low maintenance garden with lawn, manicured landscaping and hedges. Ideal for entertaining and family living.
Located in an enviable position with a stroll to local cafes and restaurants, North Sydney CBD, an array of schooling and transport options. A cosmopolitan lifestyle awaits the most astute buyer.
Total Entitlement – 218 sq m, Living 204 sq m, Parking 14 sq m
Outgoings per Quarter approx –
Council Rates $249.80
Water Rates $177.91
Strata Levies Currently $2,400.00, proposed New Levies for AGM to be held on 30.11.18 will be reduced to $1,500.00 per quarter
Please call David Hill or John Scott for more information if required
David 0411 491 122 or [email protected]
John 0439 670 322 or [email protected]