Centrally located this sundrenched 2 bedroom top floor apartment ticks all the boxes. Apartment 40 is spacious, basking in a northerly aspect and has been recently updated with chic lighting and spotted gum timber floors. Minutes to North Sydney Stanton Library, West Street’s renowned Cafes – Caf 88 & Sotto, St Leonards Park and Civic Park for the Friday night Noodle Market and bi-monthly Produce Markets.
Surrounded by landscaped gardens this apartment offers an oasis from the hustle & bustle of North Sydney. Internal access from the parking directly to the apartment for ease during all weather conditions.
On transport routes with easy access to the city and close to the CBD of North Sydney this apartment will suit the savvy buyer.
• Open plan living and dining flowing onto fully tiled North facing sun drenched balcony with leafy outlook
• Light and bright modern gas kitchen with new Bosche dishwasher
• Oversized Master Bedroom with new Built in & ensuite
• Corner Spa bath & separate shower in ensuite
• Good sized second bedroom with new built in
• Modern generous main bathroom with shower & bath
• Large internal laundry
• Plantation shutters to the kitchen and both bedrooms
• Hardwood timber floors
• Down lights and feature light fittings to bedrooms and dining area
• Block is surrounded by delightful landscaped gardens
• Full security entry, Freshly painted
• Reverse cycle Air conditioning, Gas heating point
• Oversized lock up garage including storage with secure entry
• Visitors parking in complex
• Tennis courts directly across the road
Unit Entitlement : Total 107 m2, Living incl. balcony 89 m2, Lock Up Garage 18 m2
Council Rates $243.64 pq approx.
Water Rates $178.00 pq approx.
Strata levies $883.35 pq approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||220|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|