SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION – CONTACT CHRIS REYNOLDS 0416 265 967
Boasting a separate enclosed study with its own sliding door, this apartment is also very convenient to St Leonards Station, Forum Plaza, buses, cafes, & the Royal North Shore Hospital.
• Comprises approx 58sqm + car space (Total 72sqm on title).
• Spacious living with feature flooring.
• Easterly facing balcony overlooking the Plaza.
• Good sized bedroom with built-ins & access to balcony.
• Open plan kitchen with tiled splash backs & dark stone benchtops.
• Internal laundry separate to bathroom.
• Indoor pool, spa, & gymnasium.
• Security building with lift access & Concierge.
Approximate Outgoings: Council $349 pq // Water $177.12 pq // Strata $1,502.99 pq
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$880 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||236|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|