Sold @ Auction by David Hill
Step through the quaint garden gate, to a gorgeous sunny garden & walk up the path to the stained glass entry doors and discover a substantial two storey family home that surprises at every corner.
The dining area overlooks the large sunken living room with fireplace & flows through to French doors that open to the garden complete with fish pond and cottage garden. An awning has been installed to shade you from the sun on a hot day.
Galley style kitchen with quality appliances, electric stove and stone benchtops flows onto the large sunroom with doors leading to the paved courtyard with garden shed & clothes line area.
This property ticks all the boxes for fabulous private family living in the sought after Cosmopolitan Lower North Shore.
• Total of four bedrooms with built in wardrobes & two & a half bathrooms
• Master bedroom includes an ensuite & flows onto doors to the balcony overlooking the garden
• Built in wardrobes in all bedrooms
• Master bathroom includes bath and shower
• Kitchen with stone benchtops , Bosch appliances, electric oven & large pantry
• Downstairs powder room off large internal laundry
• Linen press
• Neutral tones throughout
• Abundant storage areas
• Fish pond
• Lock up garage plus 2 undercover car spaces. Totaling parking for 3 cars off street.
• Alarm system
• Watering system
• Solar Power with battery
Steps to Wollstonecraft train station, bus stops, cafes, schools & shops.
This property is one that should not be missed & we welcome you at our next open for Inspection.
Council $452.85 pq approx.
Water $172.04 pq approx.
Approximate Land Size: 375sqm