We welcome you to inspect this sophisticated, fully renovated, light filled 2 bedroom apartment, with spectacular views to the City & Harbour Bridge.
Every possible feature has been meticulously attended to in this stylish apartment that includes a fully renovated, high spec kitchen & bathroom.
Neutral tones are prominent throughout the apartment & complimented by designer white plantation shutters & modern floorboards in the living areas.
Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen flows to a good sized covered balcony, perfect for weekend BBQs & alfresco dining.
Good sized main bedroom with built in wardrobes enjoying spectacular views to the city across leafy vistas.
2nd bedroom with built in wardrobe flows to the 2nd undercover balcony with amazing views to city and your box seat for the fireworks.
This brilliant location is moments to village cafes, Waverton Station, shops, parks & North Sydney & Sydney CBD with major transport links just moments away.
Number 6 is ready for you to move right in with nothing to spend.
Accommodation & features comprise of :
• Open plan living, dining & kitchen with air conditioning
• Renovated kitchen includes bespoke joinery with soft close drawers, Caesarstone benchtops, breakfast bar, substantial storage, neutral subway tiles, electric stove & Bosch dishwasher
• Two balconies
• Floorboards in living areas & neutral carpet in bedrooms
• White plantation shutters in living & kitchen areas & roller blinds that include both block out & sheer blinds in bedrooms
• Bathroom includes stone benchtops, designer fittings & internal under bench laundry which includes LG Washer/Dryer
• Dedicated clothes line area
• Beautiful Brennan Park close by
• Large undercover car space from rear lane
• Communal storage area
Council $245.17 pq approx.
Water $172.04 pq approx.
Strata $1,259.40 pq approx.
Total 99.4 sqm
Living & Balcony 83.6 sqm
Parking 15.8 sqm