Property ID: 19624935
Fabulously convenient this two bedroom apartment has a wonderful leafy outlook from both the living and sleeping zones. Feel like you are living in a parkland tropical estate in this well-proportioned apartment that is both private and secure.
Be captivated by the generous entertainer’s outdoor zone with easy access from the combined living/dining and bedrooms. Your inner chef will delight in the recently renovated gourmet Induction kitchen including stainless steel Miele appliances, pantry and bespoke cabinetry.
Level access from the secure lock up garage add to the ease of this lifestyle apartment. Storage options have been added with sleek cupboard doors that blend into the neutral interior tones.
Close to the Pacific Highway bus routes, within walking distance to both Waverton and Wollstonecraft Train stations, Brennan Park and close proximity to the Crows Nest village with its vibrant shops, cafes etc.
• Private leafy paved entertainers courtyard surrounded with well-maintained gardens and hedging
• Two well-proportioned bedrooms, master with stunning new wardrobe
• Spacious second bedroom
• Large modern bathroom with bath and separate double shower
• Combined lounge/ dining with direct access to courtyard though over sized full length glass sliding doors
• Freshly painted throughout, Internal Laundry
• Single lock up security garage with easy level access
• Enter from Rocklands Road
Come and experience the ambiance of the delightful outdoor area and the lifestyle on offer.
Approximate Quarterly Outgoings -
Strata Levies $2,051.50 p/q
Council Rates $244.67 p/q
Water Rates $172.04 p/q
Unit Entitlement 136 sqm, Living 120 sqm, LUG 16 sqm
Auction – On site 10am Saturday 17th November 2018
Please contact David Hill for more details on 0411 491 122 or [email protected]
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$1,300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||177|
|Median Rental Price||$648 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|