Completed late 2017, this very conveniently located apartment on Level 8 in the near-new “Metropolitan Residences” building, is only moments away from cafes, restaurants, gyms, and is just a couple of minutes (approx) steady walk to the future Sydney Metro Crows Nest Station, currently under construction.
- Comprises living/dining area with feature timber flooring, opening onto a covered balcony with Easterly district views.
- 2 good sized bedrooms both with built-ins. Main with ensuite and access to balcony.
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop, mirror splashback, gas cooktop, & Miele appliances.
- Bathrooms with quality fittings and frameless shower screens. Separate laundry.
- Security building, lift access, basement parking, & separate storage cage.
- NBN ready, ducted air conditioning, common rooftop BBQ & entertainment area.
The explanation above, property photos, virtual tour and floor plan may not be a true reflection of the property.
The photos used are of another similar layout apartment within the building and the floor plan shown is a draft pre-construction plan only. We recommend that the purchaser/s or a representative of the purchaser/s inspect the property prior to purchasing the property.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$880 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||236|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|