VIEW BY VIRTUAL INSPECTION, FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL 9439 3488
Renovated 2 bedroom ground floor apartment with doors opening to huge communal grassed terrace and enjoying city views from an elevated position. Great for enjoying barbecues and watching fireworks with Harbour Bridge and City Skyline views.
- Open plan living area with wooden floorboards
- Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with internal laundry including dryer. Separate bath & shower
- Main double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with built-ins
- Under cover car space
- Perfectly located a short stroll to Crows Nest’s many cafes, restaurants and shops
- Walk to city bus services and Wollstonecraft station.
AVAILABLE 15TH AUGUST – DATE FLEXIBLE
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from third party sources we deem to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images used may be previous versions and are not necessarily current representations.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$975 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||178|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|