- The size of St Leonards is approximately 0.8 square kilometres.
- It has 3 parks covering nearly 7.3% of total area.
- The population of St Leonards in 2011 was 4,467 people.
- By 2016 the population was 5,480 showing a population growth of 22.7% in the area during that time.
- The predominant age group in St Leonards is 30-39 years.
- Households in St Leonards are primarily childless couples and are likely to be repaying $3000 - $3999 per month on mortgage repayments.
- In general, people in St Leonards work in a professional occupation.
- In 2011, 38.8% of the homes in St Leonards were owner-occupied compared with 34.6% in 2016.
- Currently the median sales price of houses in the area is $6,892,000.
For property sales data in St Leonards during January - June 2018, click on the following links:
Call us for an update on the local property market and how it affects you - regardless of whether you are thinking of purchasing, selling or investing this year.
Your St Leonards specialists are:
Director / Licensee In Charge LREA
0478 582 675
0411 491 122