Dear Clients and Customers,
As COVID-19 continues to spread we are actively monitoring the situation, following advice and implementing all relevant recommendations provided by the Australian Government and the World Health Organisation.
Operating in a “people industry” brings its challenges during these unprecedented times and Raine & Horne Hobart and Raine & Horne Kingborough Rentals will continue to work as usual, but we will be taking several steps to prepare and protect ourselves from as much of the impact as possible and to limit the spread so that our staff and their families, together with you and your families remain safe.
These steps include:
- Limiting visitors to our office and ensuring those that do visit use the Check-In Tas App.;
- Capping the number of attendees at our open for inspections at any one time, refusing entry to attendees who appear sick and providing anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitizer to use onsite;
- Asking all prospective tenants to register their interest in viewing a property through the Inspect Real Estate link. We will then call you to obtain information on your health status and to confirm attendance.
- Accepting all rental applications via online portals (1Form) or email only;
- Advising Purchasers interested in viewing a property to please contact the office first so that your health status can be determined before arranging an inspection time with the selling agent;
- Observing social distancing measure during open for inspections and any attendances at a property;
- Wherever possible using technology such as video and teleconferencing to conduct our business with you;
We will continue to monitor the situation and adjust our plans accordingly. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you for continuing to place trust in us and to helping us #flattenthecurve.
We wish you, and those in your care, good health.