This three bedroom weatherboard home has recently been fully renovated throughout and is now ready for a new owner to move straight in. The home is in a convenient location, being about five minutes away from the Claremont Village Complex, ten minutes to Glenorchy and less than twenty minutes to the CBD.
Features of the home include:
• Renovated kitchen with new appliances
• Large living space heated by a reverse cycle air conditioner
• Dining space with access to an entertainers deck
• Large bathroom with walk in shower and corner spa
• All three bedrooms have built in wardrobes
• Fully fenced and low maintenance rear yard
• Garage/workshop plus a garden shed for storage
This property is perfect for first home buyers or as an addition to your investment portfolio.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$200 p.w.|
|St Francis Flexible Learning Centre||Secondary||Non-Government||0.37 km|
|Claremont College||61 Claremont Link Road Claremont TAS 7011||Secondary||Government||0.71 km|
Windermere Primary School
|1 Kestrel Street Claremont TAS 7011||Combined||Non-Government||1.36 km|
Holy Rosary Catholic School
|27-31 Wyndham Road Claremont TAS 7011||Primary||Non-Government||1.39 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.