8/3 Russell Road, Claremont, TAS 7011
Sold for $490,000 (Jun 03, 2022)
An immaculate, modern and stylish brick veneer 2-bedroom villa with a carport built in 2009 is now seeking a new owner!
With plenty of light and a neutral colour palette, this property is worthy of your consideration. Upon entering the property you are immediately welcomed by the spacious open plan living area. Timber-look floors create a warm aesthetic in the lounge and dining areas and provide fuss free living. Moving through the living area to the generously sized kitchen, you will find plenty of bench and cupboard space with modern appliances. An adjacent sliding door hides the functional laundry and has an added bonus of additional storage space.
Both bedrooms benefit from their north facing orientation, are carpeted, well-proportioned and have built-in wardrobes. A family bathroom with separate toilet completes the internal area but if you love being outside then the timber entertainment area, and the landscaped garden, will provide hours of pleasure.
Other features of this villa unit include:
• Easy access to the Brooker Highway;
• Minutes to the Claremont Plaza Shopping Centre (Woolworths, KFC, post office, cafes and shops), schools and public transport;
• Within 10 mins to Mona and the Glenorchy CBD; and
• Less than 20 mins to Hobart CBD This quiet and homely villa will be attractive to first home buyers, savvy investors looking for a high return, and will even impress those wanting to downsize to low maintenance living. Please call Andy Yoon to book an inspection as this property won't last long! The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. All interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
- Property ID: L18298560
- Property Type:House
- Building / Floor Area:84 sqm
- Open Parking:1
- Land Area:264 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|