A stunning renovation featuring contemporary architectural design, this classic Refern terrace has been completely transformed to high calibre, creating a sanctuary of surprising space and unparalleled privacy. Cleverly customised to optimise on natural light and effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining, its interiors seamlessly blend beautifully restored details with an ambience of designer chic.
Emphasising quality craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail throughout, this unique tri-level residence sits in the convenient position, footsteps to the heart of Redfern.
- Elegant formal lounge
- Gourmet kitchen, sleek stainless steel gas fittings
- Stunning bathroom renovation
- Living and dining areas seamlessly flow to outdoor entertaining
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- Abundant integrated storage and internal laundry
- Light, bright and airy throughout, with a private and quiet ambience
- Rear lane access
Disclaimer: Raine and Horne Hurstville believes that all information contained herein to be true and correct to the best of our ability and in no way misleading, however all interested parties are advised to carry out their own enquiries and relevant searches.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$765 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||170|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|