Welcome to 1 Kookaburra Street Ingleburn where opportunities awaits. Owner and Director of Raine & Horne Ingleburn is proud to present this immaculate renovated 3 bedroom home sitting on 674sqm parcel of land, Developers this is a must see.
Walkable distance to Ingleburn High School & Public school, Holy Family Catholic Public School, Koala Reserve Park, Ingleburn Village Shops, Bus stops, and Ingleburn Station.
• 3 beds
• Main bedroom with built ins
• Floorboards to living and bedrooms
• Good size bedrooms with built in robes
• Large main bathroom and separate extra toilet
• Renovated kitchen with Modern Electric Appliances, stone benches, loads of storage cupboards
• Combined Lounge & dining room with natural light flowing
• Internal laundry
• Outstanding investment $520-550 Per Week rental return
• Potential Dual Income STCA or Triplex Opportunity
• Storage room/ Study room attached with garage
• Walking distance to bus stop
• Walking distance Ingleburn Town Centre
• Walking distance Ingleburn Train Station
• Walking distance to Ingleburn High School & Primary Public School
• 8 min drive to M5/M7 Motorway
Contact Farha Diba on 0405 436 393 to inspect the property today. This rare opportunity is not to be missed!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||172|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|