Welcome to 10 Amanda Place Ingleburn a property located in a quiet street of Ingleburn and its surrounds. This lovely single-story home is conveniently located close to local schools, shops and transport.
This 3 bedroom residence offers 2x family areas, brand new floor coverings to living and bedrooms across an incredible 642sqm in a quiet cul de sac- what more could you want?
The backyard itself is a treat, with so much space there is room to explore and play. Enclosed lock up carport with additional covered entertaining areas ideal for outdoor entertaining or simply just sit back and enjoy a cup of tea and a good book.
• 3 beds
• Built in cupboard to main bedroom
•Brand new Floorboards to living and bedrooms
• Main bathroom with separate Toilet
• Fans in living and bedrooms
• Outstanding investment or First home buyer
• Well maintained kitchen with electrical cooking appliances
• Internal laundry
• Lock up carport
• Sunroom living area overlooking the low maintenance grassed backyard
• Granny Potential Land STCA
• Current Estimated Rental Return $460-$480 Per Week
• Walk through Video Clip is Available
• Walking distance to bus stop
• Walking distance to Sackville public school
• Walking distance to Edna Reserve
• Minutes away to Ingleburn High School
• Minutes away to Ingleburn Public School
• Minutes away to Ingleburn Station
• Minutes away to Ingleburn Town Centre
Please Call Farha 0405436393 to discuss on more details or to book your private inspection!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||182|
|Median Rental Price||$438 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|