Raine and Horne Ingleburn is excited to present to you this wonderfully cared modern four-bedroom home in the ever popular Ingleburn Gardens Estate in Bardia which will suite a vast range of buyers.
Here is a list of features and inclusions to suit your needs:
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining room upon entry
- The modern kitchen offers gas cooking, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
- These living zones flow out to a large undercover alfresco area overlooking the great sized backyard with plenty of grass for the kids to play in plus low maintenance gardens
- Upstairs you will find four spacious bedrooms, the light-filled main featuring a large walk in robe plus private ensuite
- The other good sized bedrooms are appointed with built-in robes and are serviced by the glistening main bathroom
- Internal laundry, ducted air conditioning, carpet to upstairs, alarm and single remote garage with internal access round out this family home
Located in one of the most accessible positions in South West Sydney at the junction of the M5 and M7, Ingleburn Gardens Estate is the perfect location for today’s family. Facilities that are enjoyed by all residents include security services, swimming pool, a community centre,a playground for kids.
With access to the security services, community pool , a community centre, playground for kids and located within 5 minutes drive to Edmondson park station, Bardia Public School, Ed square, Brand new Coles, Costo, Bunnings Warehouse, Crossroad Homemaker Centre and many more local shopping facilities, this one is not to be missed.
So don’t delay your decision call Farha today at 0405 436 393 or Shan at 0430 572 069 for private inspection times.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?