This property is located to be on the high side of Wyangala crescent with a magnificent view, only 850 meters to Leumeah High School, 1.1 KM to Leumeah Public School and 1.8 kilometers to the Leumeah Train Station.
The property is a – 3 bedrooms double brick single storey home with a separate two-bedroom studio flat. The 3-bedroom house was receiving $450 per week and the flat $300 per week for a combined total of $770 per week.
Other property features:
- Double Brick Home
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Separate formal lounge and dining areas
- The formal lounge has a magnificent view with plenty of natural light
- Generous kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a separate pantry.
- Separate Toilet
- Separate Laundry area.
- split system air conditioners
- Shade for the Car space
- Spacious Backyard for BBQ and gardening
- Large alfresco at the backyard with seasonal trees (guava & almond)
- Security camera for the main house
- Previously tenanted at $450 per week
- 2 Separate Bedrooms
- Open plan studio area
- Modern kitchen and bathroom facilities
- Previously tenanted at $300 per week
113 Wyangala Crescent is ideally located being:
• 4 minutes drive away from Leumeah station
• 3 minutes drive to Leumeah Public School
• Minutes walk to Leumeah High School
• A minute away from the nearest bus stop
This lovely property is sure to tick all your boxes! Call us today to book your private inspection!
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquires.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||105|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|