Welcome to 114 Lindesay Street Campbelltown!
This wonderful family home is positioned on the high side of the street within a large 696m2 (approximate) parcel of land & wide frontage.
Located in a great location with only a few metres away from the local Lindesay Shops this place has an incredible future upside for potential running a home business or land development (all STCA) under the R2 Low Density Residential Zoning.
- 2 generous-sized bedrooms
- Great size loungeroom/Dining
- Spacious kitchen that has been tastefully renovated to maintain the original timber design of warmth and character
- Stylish modern bathroom
- Split system Air conditioning
- Floorboards throughout
- Detached double garage. Potential for Granny flat or duplex development STCA
- Potential rental return of $500pw approx
- 8 Minute walk to the nearest bus stop
- 3 minutes drive to Campbelltown Mall
- 4 minutes drive,1.3km from Campbelltown Train Station
- 3 minutes drive to Campbelltown Performing Arts High School
- 5 minutes drive to Campbelltown North Public School
- 500m from Lomandra School
- 1 minute drive to St John The Evangelist Catholic Primary School
For further enquires please call Farha Diba on 0405 436 393, and we look forward to seeing you at our open home.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||155|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||218|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|