Raine & Horne presents to you this gorgeous well-kept standalone double storey home at one of the prime locations at Western Sydney. This flawless home accommodates an ambiance which will definitely grab your attention.
Architecturally planned over two floors with maximum storage and living space. Featuring a modern façade and single lock up garage.
Offering a choice between formal and casual spaces, it impresses throughout with quality finishes and • functional design.
This magnificent home has a generous grass area for kids to run and play and an additional yard to the rear with very minimal maintenance required.
This property is located on a quiet corner block with 20 meters to a private community park
- 3 Beds Plus Large Study Room and 3 full bathrooms
- Top quality fixture and fittings
- Additional Living Room can be used as Fourth Bedroom
- Gorgeous customised kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a large pantry with ample storage,
- Ducted-out ventilation for kitchen
- Quiet & private home with only 1 neighbor on the west,
- Walking distance to local school, shops and public transport
- Single lock-up garage (with high door 2.4m); garage height almost 3 meters.
- Internally raised ceiling height of 2.6m
- ActronAir ESP Ducted air-conditioning throughout home on dual-zone and dual controls,
- Latest Clipsal Iconic switches throughout with extra power outlets for the most convenience,
- Alarm system with remote access and connected to the garage door for convenience
- Ideal for family-style living
14 Culgoa Bend, Villawood is ideally located being:
5 minutes walk to Chester Hill High School (270 meters door-to-door)
5 minutes drive to Chester Square Shopping Centre
5 minutes drive to Chester Hill Train Station
5 minutes walk to M91 Bus stop (connecting to Parramatta or Hurstville)
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|