Raine & Ingleburn proudly presents 14 Moorhen Street, Ingleburn, a beautiful home we are certain you will fall in love with!
Effortlessly meeting the demands of modern living, come and inspect this well presented home located conveniently at the heart of Ingleburn.
Surrounded by lovely established homes and close to all amenities, this corner plot makes for a desirable place to call home.
This home highlights:
- R3 Zone
- 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Ceiling fan in the living room ensures extra cooling
- Open plan living and dining area
- Contemporary kitchen, complete with induction cooking, dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Covered entertaining area for friends and family gatherings
- Low maintenance back and front yard
- Garden shed
- Full bathroom facilities with separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Remote controlled double lock up garage with internal access
Don’t delay, arrange an inspection today!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||122|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|