Owner and Principal Farha Diba of Raine & Horne Ingleburn is proud to present to you to 15 Kingfisher Street Ingleburn, a stunning 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home that is sure to impress. This beautiful property is located in a highly sought-after area and offers the perfect blend of comfort, style, and convenience.
As you enter the property, you will be greeted by the spacious and light filled living and dining areas that is perfect for entertaining guests, hosting family gatherings and dinner parties. The kitchen is equipped with high-quality appliances and has plenty of storage space. The house also features an inground pool, perfect for those hot summer days. This corner block has additional side access that provides secure off street parking for your cars, boat trailer, or caravan.
This beautiful home is a must to inspect!
Land Size 719m
• 4 good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ducted air-conditioning to 3
• Main upstairs bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet
• Timber flooring throughout
• Fully renovated kitchen fitted with ample storage, Cooktop, soft closing drawers, dishwasher, double sink and plantation shutters
• Downstairs family area with fireplace and access to outdoor entertainment area
• Separate dining area with aircon
• Separate living area with vertical blinds
• Main bathroom downstairs complete with shower and basin
• Garage with internal access
• Spacious Internal laundry with access to backyard
• Wood fire heater
• Large patio area perfect for outdoor entertaining
• Inground pool surrounded by low maintenance manicured gardens
• Solar Panels
Located in a prime location, this property is just a short distance from local shops, cafes, and restaurants. It is also within easy reach of public transport, making it easy to get around and explore the surrounding areas.
- Walking distance to bus stop located on Oxford Road
- 1 minute drive / 2 minute walk to Foxdale Kindergarten
- 3 minute drive to Ingleburn Train Station
- 3 minute drive to Ingleburn High School
- 3 minute drive to Ingleburn Public School
- 4 minute drive to Sackville Street Public School
- 3 minute drive to Ingleburn Village Shopping Centre
- 7 minute drive to M5 Motorway access
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to own this beautiful property. Contact Farha and her team today at 0405436393 for more information and to arrange an inspection.
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||167|
|Median Rental Price||$530 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|