Whether you are a first home buyer or investor this home is a rare opportunity. If quality and comfort are what you’re looking for, then look no further. This generously proportioned 4-bedroom Torrens title House is located within a short stroll to Granville’s village shops, eateries, schools and train bound buses.
You would be impressed by the sheer site to the tasteful presentation, offering;
- A large back yard with shades.
- 4-bedroom house, open plan living, generous formal and informal living
- 2 Rooms with built-ins
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 2 bathrooms with ensuite.
- Air conditioner
- Large laundry and large veranda.
- Storage Shed
- BBQ area
- Driveway parking
- Close to transport, shop, schools & parks.
- 5 Min from the bus stop (Parramatta to Hurstville route every 15 min)
- 5 Min drive from Auburn central Area Or buses in every 40 min
A perfect buy in the current market at popular Suburb. Please call us today to book for a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$425 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
Granville East Public School
|214 The Trongate South Granville NSW 2142||Primary||Government||0.17 km|
Blaxcell Street Public School
|352 Blaxcell Street South Granville NSW 2142||Primary||Government||0.97 km|
Granville South Public School
|276 Woodville Road Guildford NSW 2161||Primary||Government||1.21 km|
Auburn West Public School
|92 Chiswick Road Auburn NSW 2144||Primary||Government||1.51 km|
Granville Public School
|133 William Street Granville NSW 2142||Primary||Government||1.75 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.