Whether you are a first home buyer or investor this home is a rare opportunity. If quality and comfort are what you’re looking for, then look no further. This generously proportioned 4-bedroom Torrens title House is located within a short stroll to Granville’s village shops, eateries, schools and train bound buses.
You would be impressed by the sheer site to the tasteful presentation, offering;
- A large back yard with shades.
- 4-bedroom house, open plan living, generous formal and informal living
- 2 Rooms with built-ins
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- 2 bathrooms with ensuite.
- Air conditioner
- Large laundry and large veranda.
- Storage Shed
- BBQ area
- Driveway parking
- Close to transport, shop, schools & parks.
- 5 Min from the bus stop (Parramatta to Hurstville route every 15 min)
- 5 Min drive from Auburn central Area Or buses in every 40 min
A perfect buy in the current market at popular Suburb. Please call us today to book for a private inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|