Raine & Horne Ingleburn invites you to Inspect & Explore 2/11 Kings Road, Ingleburn, a quaint family home, close to amenities.
This beautiful villa features:
- 2 generous tiled bedrooms with built-ins
- Renovated tiled bathroom with vanity
- Renovated tiled kitchen with modern appliances, including a brand new electric cooktop, rangehood, and a double sink
- Air-conditioned lounge and dining area
- Internal tiled laundry with dryer and washing tub
- Open garage
• Distance to Ingleburn Train Station 800m
• Ingleburn Village 700m
• Centrelink 600m
• Fire and Rescue NSW Ingleburn Fire Station 599m
• Greg Percival Library 610m
• Holy Family Catholic Parish Primary School 676m
• Ingleburn Public School 673m
• Macquarie Fields Public School 774m
• Ingleburn Hign School 784m
• Macquarie Fields Police Station 2.0km
This property has a great rental prospect with the rent estimated to be between $360 to $390.
Don’t miss the chance to become the proud owner of this beautiful home! Call Alowa Tanver today 0433 365 625 to book your inspection.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||139|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|