When looking for convenience look no further then 2/487 Bunnerong Road Matraville. Modern Family living in a small complex of only 10 townhouses. When location matters this is the one for you. Matraville Shopping precinct right at your door step, walking distance to local bus stop, short drive to nearby beaches Maroubra, South Maroubra, Malabar, Phillip Bay, La Perouse and Yarra Bay.
Showcasing the ultimate floorplan with separate Living room, combined kitchen and dining looking out to a lovely paved outdoor patio area, this is one you will simply enjoy family weekends outdoors.
This property has had quality renovations and some to mention are timber look floor tiling to living areas, feature ceiling lights, stone benches to kitchen & bathroom, push & pull-out cupboards/draws to kitchen, semi frameless shower & jet spa bath.
• 3 beds
1 car space
• Good size bedrooms with large size built in robes
• Vertical Blinds throughout
• Ducted Air Conditioner Upstairs and Split system Down stairs
• Modern Renovated bathroom with stone top vanity, frameless mirror, floor to ceiling tiling & jet spa bath
• Carpet to upstairs
• Large Internal laundry with separate toilet & storage cupboard
• Modern renovated kitchen with 900mm stainless steel gas stove, 2 x wall oven, dishwasher, stone benchtop and lots of cupboard space for the chef of the house
• Single remote lock up garage
• House 138m2 + Porch 27m2 total 165m2
• Minutes’ walk to Woolworths Matraville, shops, local cafes and Medical centres
• Short drive to Eastgardens and Southpoint shopping centres and city transport
• Minutes to buses direct to the city, UNSW and cafes
• 15 Minute drive to the major Sydney Airport
Please Call Farha 0405 436 393 for more details or to book your inspection!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$493 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|