24 & 24A Hollyoake Circuit Bardia NSW 2565
Nour from Raine&Horne Ingleburn is proud to present this incredible rare investment opportunity located Bardia (off Campbelltown Road) to the market for sale.
The privacy between the two homes is a valuable asset for extended family or, you may choose to rent the beautifully renovated granny flat – really, a two-bedroom home.
Potential rental return on this property is $950 per week
Only minutes away from Edmondson Park Train Station and Bardia Public School.
Conveniently close to shops such as Coles, Woolworths & Bunnings.
Main house features:
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes including walk-in wardrobe in master bedroom (4 Bedrooms)
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, butler pantry and plenty of cupboard space
• Open plan, free flowing living spaces
•Ensuite in master bedroom, guest toilet downstairs and main bathroom upstairs with seperate toilet
• Separate laundry room with indoor & outdoor access
•Large single lock-up garage with internal access plus additional off-street parking in front.
•Ample storage space
• Side access
• Split system air conditioning
• Premium brick
Granny flat features:
• Two good sized bedrooms both with built ins
• Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
• Modern bathroom/laundry
• Floor tiles throughout living area and bedrooms fully carpeted
• Split system air conditioning in the living area
• Good sized fully fenced yard with large pergola area great for entertainment
• Completely separate access from main house
• Small shed available in the back yard
• Down lights with 2400mm ceiling
• Premium brick
This is a rare package not to be missed! Contact Nour today on 0409 305 521 to inspect the property.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||158|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|