Welcome to 24 Livingstone Avenue Ingleburn a property located in a quiet street of Ingleburn and its surrounds. Showcasing the ultimate floorplan with huge living spaces home to the market for sale. Conveniently located close to local schools, shops and transport, this grandly proportioned 3-bedroom residence offers the very best in sophisticated family living and entertaining across an incredible 642sqm.
The backyard itself is a treat, with so much space there is room to explore and play. Covered alfresco area ideal for outdoor entertaining or simply just sit back and enjoy some quality family time.
This delightful family home has been lovingly maintained and offers space and convenience being walking distance to the local Sackville Public School which offers"opportunity class".
• Good size bedrooms with built in robes in three bedrooms
• Large Internal laundry
• Shutters to all windows (except bathroom& toilet)
• 2 x Split system Air-conditioning & Fire place
• Floorboards to living and bedrooms
• Large main bathroom with separate Toilet
• Outstanding investment or First home buyer
• Well maintained kitchen with electrical cooking appliances, Walk in pantry and plenty of cupboard space
• Swimming Pool
• 1x outdoor shed and 1 x storage room for all your storing needs
• Potential Dual Income STCA
• Walking distance to local bus stop
• Walking distance to Sackville public school
• Walking distance to Edna Reserve
• 5 min drive to Ingleburn High School
• 3 min drive Ingleburn Public School
• 3 min drive to Ingleburn Station
• 3 min drive to Ingleburn Town Centre
Please Call or text today at 0405 436 393 to book your inspection!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||182|
|Median Rental Price||$438 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|