Owner and Director of Raine and Horne Ingleburn is proud to present this Gorgeous single level stunner to the market for sale. Located in the prime position of the forever growing suburb Gregory Hills, this suburb offers a great family lifestyle. Whether you are looking for a large family home, close to shops, public transportation and near main arterial roads look no further than this house. Walking distance to Gregory Hills Shopping Village, short drive to St Gregory’s College and 10mins away from Campbelltown station.
• The floor is tiled while the 4 bedrooms are fully carpeted.
• The flexible floorplan offers an enormous master bedroom with an en suite and a walk-in closet. The other bedrooms include built-ins.
• The contemporary kitchen includes state of the modern appliances, including gas cooking, a dishwasher, oven and range hood. It also offers plenty of storage space, a walk-in pantry and stone bench tops.
• The cosy media room can also be used as a study or a playroom or addional bedroom.
• The remote-controlled double garage also allows for internal access.
• The alfresco at the back is perfect for relaxing in the evenings or even entertaining large parties.
• Low maintenance backyard with a large rotary clothesline.
• The property is ideally located just 10 minutes walking distance from Gregory hills town centre, 10 minutes’ drive to Campbelltown Station and 3 minutes’ walk to the nearest bus stop.
• The nearest town centre daycare is only 4 minutes away!
Please call or text Farha today on 0405 436 393 to book for private inspection!
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||232|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|