Owner and Director of Raine and Horne Ingleburn Farha Diba is proud to present this beautiful brick built 2-bedroom villa to the market for sale positioned walking distance to Ingleburn CBD.
This light filled villa is immaculate and the current tenants upkeep the property so well and would be happy to stay making this an ideal investment.
• 2 bed
• Two bedrooms with built in robes & fans to both bedrooms
• Ensuite to main and access to the low maintenance courtyard
• Great sized open plan lounge room/dining with natural light flowing thru and a split system
air conditioner & fans
• Solid Timber Kitchen with electrical Appliance’s, dishwasher & skylight
• Carpeted Bedrooms & floating timber flooring throughout living area
• Oversized Internal Laundry with access to lovely courtyard with shed
• Single covered car space in a complex of only 15 units.
• NBN connected
• 3 Mins drive to Ingleburn Train Station (10 min Walk)
• 3 Mins drive to Ingleburn Public School
• 2 Mins drive to Ingleburn High School
• 3 Mins drive to Ingleburn CBD
Please TEXT at 0405 436 393 to book your private inspection. All inspections will be held maintaining the COVID-19 social distancing requirements.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||182|
|Median Rental Price||$438 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|