Raine & Horne Ingleburn proudly presents 43 Carinda Street, a spacious 3 bedroom home located in a peaceful street in Ingleburn.
This lovely terrace home features:
- 3 generous bedrooms with built ins
- Main bedroom consists of an en suite, walk in and split system air conditioning
- The vast lounge is tiled and equipped with a split air conditioning
- The modern open plan kitchen hosts plenty of storage space, gas cooking and other state of the art appliances including a dishwasher
- Internal laundry fully equipped with a dryer and storage cabinet
- A single remote controlled garage with internal access
- When you walk to the back, you are greeted by a large timber deck, perfect spot for a BBQ!
- A cosy balcony
- Freshly painted
- Fully secured premises with a modern alarm system
- Minutes away from Ingleburn station
- Minutes away from Woolworths Ingleburn
- Close to Ingleburn public school
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?