FOR SALE BY OWNER AND DIRECTOR OF RAINE&HORNE INGLEBURN FARHA DIBA 0405436393
Owner and Director of Raine&Horne Ingleburn welcomes you to come and inspect this gorgeous 3-bedroom one storey home situated in the heart of Ingleburn. This home is in an unbeatable location on quiet peaceful street within a 10-minute walking distance from both Ingleburn train station and library and a 2-minute drive to Ingleburn Village and Ingleburn Public School and it’s across the street from the nearest childcare centre.
First home buyers, investors or looking for a place to call home, inspect today, this home will not last long!
• Three bedrooms with built ins to all
• Floorboards throughout, no carpet
• Shutters to keep the heat out and for increased security
• Spacious Sunny lounge area
• Updated bathroom with a second shower and extra toilet outside
• Contemporary kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space
• Meal/dinning area off the kitchen
• Ceiling fans throughout to keep you cool
• Great size low maintenance peaceful backyard and pergola area great for entertaining plus side access to the large separate garage
• Plenty of parking space and a fully fenced front yard
Buyers can choose to enjoy this charming family home and spacious backyard as they are, or explore a wealth of development options following a possible Granny Flat or Duplex (STCA).
Please call Owner and Director of Raine & Horne Ingleburn Farha Diba on 0405436393 or Nour 0405656155 to book your private inspection!
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||142|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|