This conveniently located house is offering big generous size three bedrooms, renovated toilet and bath, renovated kitchen, and a nicely decorated living area with dining space in it. Walkable distance to Ingleburn High school,Holy Family catholic public school, Koala Reserve park, Ingleburn Village shops, Bus stops, and Ingleburn Station.
- Renovated new kitchen with dishwasher and toilets
- Solar Backup
- Smoke detector in all rooms
- Two shaded car space
- Color featured painting through living and dining
- Air Conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms
- Large maintained yard
- Outdoor fly screen covered entertained pergola area
- two lockup Storage area outside
- 2 Toilets
- NBN ready
- Quite Peaceful neighborhood area
1. What is the lease term?
-Lease term will depend on the strength on the application, generally 6 or 12 months.
2. How can you inspect the property?
-Property will be shown twice a week, please call us if the time is not listed. Private inspection can be possible on request.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||139|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||67|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|