Raine & Horne Ingleburn invites you to Inspect & Explore: 55/31-35 Cumberland Road, Ingleburn, located at most convenient location in Ingleburn Area. Brimming with appeal, this spacious 3 bedroom apartment is highly desirable to first the home buyer or investors.
55/31-35 Cumberland Road is the perfect place for your growing family, offering a sense of community with its communal hall and children’s playing area.
- One of the largest apartments in the complex (128SQM).
- All three spacious bedrooms have large built-in wardrobes. The main bedroom consists of an en suite with a vanity, shower and high wall tiles.
- The multiple windows and sliding balcony doors deliver great natural light.
- The open plan living seamlessly connects to the balcony perfect for alfresco enjoyment.
- The large living space with high-quality floor boarding hosts split system air conditioning.
- The contemporary kitchen hosts a dishwasher, rangehood, gas cooktop and plenty of storage space.
- Right off the living space is the study, which may be doubled as a playroom.
- The high ceilinged bathroom consists of a bathtub and shower.
- It also comes with a separate locked storage cage.
- The internal laundry comes with a dryer.
This apartment complex is secured with modern intercom system, safe underground parking and also have a big community hall for multipurpose uses.
For our investor friends, this apartment can be easily rented out for $500.
- Ingleburn Station: 900m
- Ingleburn Village (NAB, Commonwealth Bank, Coles and Other amenities): 600m
- Ingleburn Public Library: 100m
- Ingleburn Public School: 250m
- Ingleburn Centrelink: 400m
- Ingleburn Medical Centre: 750m
- Ingleburn Post Office : 500m
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?