578-580 Punchbowl Road, LAKEMBA
This two bedrooms well-located apartment suiting first home buyers or investors. Located on Punchbowl Road near King Georges Road and a Walking distance to Parry Park,24 hours petrol stations, restaurants, public schools, shops, transports, train station and a short drive from Motorways.
This unit will be the key hub after finishing the recent development of Perry Park. A rarely found opportunity which can give you a positive gearing for your investment.
• Low strata management fees
• New modern Kitchen and freshly painted
• Reversed cycle air conditioning
• 2 Min walks from Bus stops
• 12 Min walks from Lakemba Train station.
• 5 Min walks from Hampden Park Public School.
• New blinds throughout the windows
• Bright top floor apartment
• One and a half garage to keep more storage along with your car
• Rental return $400-$420/week according to the current market
For more information please contact us or register with us for a private inspection by appointment
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|54-72 Hampden Road Lakemba NSW 2195||Primary||Non-Government||0.25 km|
Hampden Park Public School
|39-79 Hampden Road Lakemba NSW 2195||Primary||Government||0.36 km|
Canterbury Vale School
|3/26 Wangee Road Lakemba NSW 2195||Special||Government||0.51 km|
|Wangee Park School||39-79 Hampden Road Lakemba NSW 2195||Special||Government||0.54 km|
|Lucas Gardens School||39-79 Hampden Road Lakemba NSW 2195||Special||Government||0.55 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.