Tucked away in a quiet leafy suburban street, this 3 bedroom Massive home is the perfect combination of space and practical living, all just a short walk to local shops, schools and various transport options, one of the best locations that Macquarie Fields has to offer.
With such a massive land size, investors may choose to build a granny in the large back yard (already fencing completed) .
The existing home features:
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Large living room
- Outdoor alfresco area, perfect for gatherings or just relaxing
- Double garage with plenty of street parking
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Wood fireplace
- Low maintenance back yard
- Low Electricity bill due to solar panel installed
- 4 minutes’ drive to Macquarie Fields Train Station
- 4 minutes’ drive to Macquarie Fields High School
- 3 minutes’ drive to Macquarie Fields Public School
- 10-minute walk to Macquarie Fields Park
- 4-minute walk to the nearest child care
Please call Farha on 0405 436 393 today to book your private inspection.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||107|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|