Conveniently located to local Macquarie Fields school, local shops and transport , this grandly proportioned 3 bedroom residence offers the very best in sophisticated family living and entertaining across an incredible 560sqm landholding.
Classic architecture and contemporary design unite in this palatial home to create a residence that is absolute first class from its elegant interiors, extensive accommodation and vast alfresco entertaining areas.
It features a highly functional floorplan designed to accommodate growing families, with both formal and informal lounge and dining areas enhanced by large kitchen area while basking in natural light.
• 3 bed
• Palatial proportions with elegant formal & informal living
• Sun filled casual living plus separate dining with conservatory windows
• Sun soaked rear alfresco entertaining terraces can be built as 4th bedroom
• Three good sized bedrooms built-in in main bedroom
• Main bedroom equipped with Ensuite
• Oversized double lock-up garage & storage, family-sized laundry
• Tiled open plan kitchen with plenty of storage cabinets
• Formal lounge with big windows to bring in the sunlight
• Internal tiled large laundry room
• 3 minute drive to Macquarie Fields High School
• 3 minute drive to Macquarie Fields Public School
• 3 minute drive to Curran Public School
• 3 minute drive to James Meehan High School
• 4 minute drive to Glenquarie Town Centre
• 5 minute drive to Macquarie Fields Train Station
• 5 minute drive to TAFE NSW – Glenfield
Call Farha Diba on 0405 436 393 now for an inspection before it’s too late.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|