Raine & Horne Ingleburn invites you to Inspect & Explore 704/21-37 Waitara Avenue; this spacious security apartment is highly affordable and offers great potential for those seeking a foothold in the desirable suburb of Waitara. The property is located within a short walking distance to Waitara Public school and 10 minute drive to Hornsby North Public School which are well renowned amongst the Top 10 schools in NSW. The property also sits near the Pacific highway and is within close reach of Childcare, Westfield, buzzing shops, restaurants and cafes of Waitara. And the best of all, Waitara play ground is just across the road.
Designed for comfortable living, this modern and functional home offers high quality finishes and contemporary lifestyle.
This apartment highlights:
- Built year 2016
- 2 generous bedrooms with built-ins
- Main bedroom equipped with air conditioning
- Plenty of natural lighting throughout the apartment
- The bathroom is fitted with a vanity, shower and bathtub
- Spacious open plan living with air conditioning
- The contemporary kitchen offers gas cooking with modern appliances
- Sliding doors connecting the apartment to the large balcony for outdoor relaxation
- Internal laundry with a washing tub and dryer
- Secured Entrance & Parking.
- Storage cage
- NBN ready
Don’t miss the opportunity to be the proud owner of this beautiful home. Call or email us today to book your inspection!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|